Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Best Face Photo" Photo Challenge...

This is my first blog post in which I am doing a photo challenge on one of my favorite sites I frequent http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
It's a great site and I'm finally coming out of the shadows b/c how can I learn more if I don't let others see my stuff. Right?! So here goes nothing...

This week at the iheart faces blog they are celebrating their 1st birthday! The theme is "Best Face Photo" and so I'm entering a photo I took Dec 7th of this lil sweetness...








5 comments:

Leah J. said...

Beautiful face, wonderful photo!!

WendysPhotos said...

What a beautiful girl! This is an amazing photo! The colors are great and the bokeh background is very nice. Her face is just precious! Looks like a real winner to me!

jen said...

Beautiful photo of a beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so gorgeous, great capture.

posted by lori said...

Thanks for coming to look & leaving such nice comments